Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat..Oh Baby Come and see what I've got here...



Hello Darling Readers,

Been a loooonggg few weeks here dealing with friends, no make that, people I thought were my friends, having emotional crisis one right after the other. Many nights sitting up with them, listening to them, comforting them..or having them phone the house early in the morning or late at night..I dropped what I was doing to be there for them..because that is how I view friendship..to have good friends, one must be a GOOD friend..Put others first :) Only to find out on All Hallows Eve (Oct 30 2012) that I am. "NOT my friend" as he deleted me from his life. :( Oh well, at least I can say I tried. I tried to be there, to listen and to offer comfort and hugs when needed. I wish him only peace, health and happiness and I truly mean it too.

Now onto happier things...Doing my best for others took its toll on me and knocked out a nerve in my back causing me endless hours of pain..Yet I kept sending "cheer up" msgs to the non friend because that is how I roll. NOW, for our Samhain..Halloween I can be happy..Choco candy, shopping..dinner out and scary dvds I have not seen await me as I ring in Halloween 2012..I hope the best for you all all over the world as you celebrate with Us. May all your tricks be fun and all your treats be delicious.





Happy Halloween 2012 to all my Readers, angels, friends and fellow witches,

Maureen

xxxooo


No comments:

Post a Comment