Monday, April 6, 2020

Congratulate Me !! Linked In Said Yes !!



Dear Readers,

Hello From your Favourite Journalist..I have been talking with the website Linked In about writing an Op-ed piece about some of my experiences on their site and interviewing others about theirs. I was not sure whether I wanted it to be sad or funny ..I just know it won't be a Hit Piece on their site.I have Dear Friends & Family as connections and just thought in the sad, dark days we are all living that something to make us all wonder about, open up lines of communication  and think..Maybe even laugh..


Lucky for me I KEEP everything..Emails,. voice mails, text messages, photos..all messages from all sites..When I decide on my next book, which will be about the last 7-8 months of my life and all the adventures Linked In & other sites led me too..I will keep you all posted.

I might even have been wrong about the woman in Florida..Time & The Truth will let me know if I was. I do believe there have been other victims at LINKED In and I am making it my job to find them.

When I finish my Op-Ed piece on Linked I will share it here also. Really looking forward to hearing what the men & women of the site think/feel on the topic.


Happy Monday & Hoping this week is a good one for all of Us..

#StaySafeAndHealthy
#TakeCare
#WeAreAllInThisTogether

Hugss,

Maureen

Your Loyal & Faithful Journalist


No comments:

Post a Comment