Tuesday, June 2, 2020

HOT OFF THE PRESSES : Fan mail for Me About the Alpha Tales




Good Morning My Darling Readers,

Hello From California..Locked Down, Curfew City..Hello to My New Readers from Russia, Delaware ( Hi "C" ) Chicago ( Very wild that...who are all these people from Chicago, IL who love to read my words ??  & WHY are they so frightened of leaving a comment ?? ) Is one of them the strange man who ran away from Twitter ?? The same man who sent another man to ask to join my Linked In just so the man could spy on my account but I hide all my connections so the second man quit my Linked In Account and again, blocked..(No great Loss )

Then moving forward I had this interesting fan mail and I remembered "C" said he wanted to see some fan mail and this is my only way of letting him see it since with the Pandemic & now the riots He is overwhelmed with work..as he told me & working 17-19 Hours a day !!

This was emailed to me by the site Literotica where I publish my erotica tales.I thought this was a very interesting and Fun email..Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.  "C'" LOVES to be called "Daddy" and referred to me as His "Unicorn"...Well there you go, "C" ..turns out you were right..LOL.

Enjoy the Fan mail..

Happy Sexy Reading & #Stay Safe & #StayHome..

Maureen






Feedback
Tue 6/2/2020 3:22 AM
  •  GoddessMaureen
This message contains feedback for: GoddessMaureen
About the submission: Ana's Little Secret - Sex in the SINema Alpha Tale 01
This feedback was sent by: A Fan

Title:

Nice!!

Comments:

Where in the Bay Area do go find empty theaters!
Especially now
Thank you
That was great..
A tad too rough, but I could learn to like it
Peter
I the 650



No comments:

Post a Comment